Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Garlic and Cheddar Biscuits Rock!

I cannot comprehend why I would allow such drama in my life. Drama that I am not a part of or the cause of. Just the spectator. Why do I continue to watch? Is it like rubber necking as you pass an accident? What quality do you posess that would make any of this worth it? I cannot think of a single one. So then why do I continue on in the same path to destruction? You don't know that your nickname is Emotional Suicide. How stupid do I have to be to know the devestation that awaits me yet I still move into the fire. You are not the idiot... I am! Someday I may learn. Someday it won't even matter. Yesterday was Franks Birthday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know.
Yes, very much like it.
None whatsoever.
Because you're self-destructive and don't think muchof yourself.
He knows his nickname. He invented it.
Pretty stupid.
No argument.
You won't learn anything until you respect yourself.
Forget someday. It doesn't even matter now.
Happy Birthday Frank.

From the sound of this you're just a drama queen and maybe a little bored.

2:38 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Unfortunately I didn't convey this "story" accurately. I was stupid for a while. Trying to decide if my self respect had faltered. Maybe it had... for sometime it has been back and all is good.

I could use a little boredom in my world.

Drama Queen? Me? I don't think so.

Frank had a nice birthday, thanks.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home