Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thurday night funnies

Dear ______,

I knew you were upset when I saw you. I thought I knew what it was about and that it was directed at me. I don't know how I do it. It really isn't intentional. I never do it on purpose. I just "come into" these situations. I am not more attractive then you. The men who are attracted to me must sense that I am not "marriable". That I am not one to expect commitment from or expect to give it to. Maybe they sense it... smell it like animals in heat. They know I am not in the state of mind to ask too much of them. They do not know that I am not in the place in life to ask too much. That is our little secret. And that is what I thought was upsetting to you. That I was taking all the single men when I had one already at home. Well not at my home but at his. One who is very much in love with me. One that would do just about anything for me in his own little way. One that would be crushed if he had any idea what it is I do every year while he is hunting. All the hunting season men... But there really haven't been that many. But the few have impacted my life a great deal. And the one he suspected really changed our relationship for the better. I am just getting to the point that I don't want the responsibility. I am not in the right frame of mind to "behave" all the time. Married for all those years. Faithful (well mostly) all that time. This is my time to play a little. I feel bad about the hunter. I caused him to expect me to be faithful. Because I thought that is what I wanted. I told him that I was looking for a relationship. I wasn't one for hanging out just every now and the. WHAT WAS I THINKING? I am sorry that I go after the men I am attracted to. I will not stop because you are envious. You can do the same. I have only once gone after someone I thought you might be attracted to. And yes we slept together. But you don't know about that one. The others you know about. The cowboy doesn't count because every woman in the state was after him. It was safe to assume you were too. I just happen to be lucky enough to catch him at a week moment a few times! But I do love you anyway! I am sorry if you are hurt. I did nothing wrong this time. Let's talk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home