Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hunting season 2004 revisited

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?????? I am not a sex addict. Maybe I am just an affection addict. I do not love you or believe I would want to. You have been on my mind continuously. I wonder if you think of me at all. I wonder if I really care of if you do. I just think you should be thinking of me. After all, who wouldn't? Why wouldn't you be? And you know what... I don't have a problem! I am ok.

All you damn men are messed up! Men can go into a bar and flirt and proposition and go home with a stranger and they are considered something special. If I do the same thing I am considered a slut, whore bitch. You know what? I know that my encounters are not as many as this post might lead someone to believe. They are always of my own doing. Not that guy I find attractive who thinks he has broken down my defenses and accomplished what no other in the room could. Little does he know that chances are there is someone in that room who knew me before him. No one ever really knew me. You could not comprehend me. I am a fluke, a freak, someone who with a decent body for the age of it that will be fun for the night... hehehe... bet I had more fun! Especially knowing you had no idea I play the game better. You are so easy, so gullible that you can be made to believe you call the shots and I can make you think you were just so irresistible that I couldn't help myself. Too funny... in fact the deal if this - You are the easy one - The one who is easily manipulated - and you are the slut!

Other than those moments we were together did you ever lead me to believe that you would want more than sex. Is that all I was to you? That would really bug me. Not because you are more than sex to me. Because I am the only one allowed to feel that way. Any man in my life must love me more than life itself and be devoted to me and only me. Even though I will never offer you the same. I must admit that I do love the game. The seduction. Letting men think they seduced me. Do I really look that easy or gullible???? Are you guys that dense? You should know that there is only one being ever in contol of whether my pants stay on or get thrown to the floor!!! And it certainly isn't you!

I guess I shouldn't be so blunt. That isn't lady like is it? Oh well... I can act like a lady when I need to but this isn't an instance of such nature. I should be thankful that anyone finds me attractive at all. I am no supermodel but I am not Mimi from the Drew Carey Show either! I have had enough men try to play the game with me to know that someone will find me attractive eventually... Just wish it was the one I find most attractive. I am afraid that by playing with these other men that I may blow the chance to experience true love. He shouldn't be sitting on his ass and not doing anything about it! I have made more effort and have come to realize that he will go without before he contemplates the risk of rejection. His loss, is suppose!

Oh yeah back to you... you are cute and funny - you may have a drinking thing to contend with but I am not sure if you drink like that always or because I scare you. You are a red sox fan and I really think that would make a relationship beyond the bed absolutely impossible. Damn Red Sox! I enjoy hanging out with you. I enjoy the sex very much but you may not understand what is real. I wouldn't want to hurt you but... I never made any promises either. Never even insinuated that there was more to this than I like the way you touch me... You have yet to get beyond the surface though. And when you realize what was meant by hunting season will you want to get beyond the surface? Do you already know? Does it bother you or do you really look at this as the physical relationship that it is??? I never said there wasn't anyone in my life when I let you touch me. You never asked. I never asked you. There was a reason for that. Too much information. As long as I don't know I can make up the story. I can envision you sitting alone just wishing I was around to hang out with. Missing me, wanting me, needing me... While in reality I am with another. One who sees me as the rest of his life. I am not a slut but I am not a nice person either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home